The dedicated staff of Somerford Primary School have regular training in relation to both Special Educational Needs and Safeguarding / Child protection.  

Safeguarding the children at our school is our number one priority. If you have any concerns please contact Mrs H Frampton our Headteacher and Designated Safeguarding Lead, or our Deputy Safeguarding Leads, Mr Wallace, Mr Thorne or Mr Walsh.  For further support, policy information and links to other agencies, please click on the hyperlinks below.